Chicken Tetrazzini

Hope you had a great weekend—we did! Friday night, we actually went out and celebrated a good friend’s birthday at Mafiaoza’s. After dinner, we went back to Eve's house and I finally met Ollie... sorry Eric I am love with another boy! Eric had to work all weekend, so Saturday I ran some errands and laid low. I wasn’t feeling very good, so I stuck close to home! Sunday, I decided to decorate Eric’s office and helped my good friend Tatum demo her new house she bought! It was full on Chip and Joanna action. I don’t think I have removed that many nails in my life! Can’t wait to see how her little cottage turns out. Sunday night, Eric was home early, and I was exhausted from demoing and cleaning my house (we have another showing today, cross your fingers!), so I fixed another family recipe that’s quick and easy. My sister loves this recipe, and we had it often growing up.
Love at first sight!
Is he not the cutest English Cocker Spaniel?
Tatum with her crowbar... we finally got to the sub-flooring! 
For the chicken, I would suggest getting a rotisserie chicken. It really makes it flavorful, and you have left over chicken! Eric and I usually use the left overs to do BBQ Potatoes the next night. Seriously delicious! For this recipe, you can grill chicken or use canned chicken as well!  P.S. Costco’s rotisserie chicken is only $4.99. I served our chicken tetrazzini with organic whole wheat noodles, but you can do it with rice as well! I have had both but tend to go with noodles. You can also add mushrooms. Growing up my sister and I couldn’t get enough mushrooms, so the more the merrier. Eric isn’t a fan, so I left them out!

Ingredients
1 can 98% fat free Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 cup of reduced sodium chicken broth (Swanson’s)
1 can of mushroom (optional)
20oz. of chicken shredded/pulled
1 package of Organic Whole Wheat Noodles (I used Simply Balanced)

Instructions
  • Follow instructions on pasta/rice package.
  • Add chicken broth, cream of mushroom soup, and chicken to pot. Simmer on low for 15 minutes until heated. 
Chicken Tetrazzini


Happy Eating!

Comments

Popular Posts