Whole 30- Day 15- Grilled Wings

Happy Friday—I am looking forward to this weekend! Nothing big planned, but I am just ready to have a low key weekend!

Ok, let me tell you about these grilled wings. SO stinkin’ good! I don’t know why, but Eric and I have never grilled wings at home. We usually just go grab some when we are craving some. I have been having a huge craving for wings randomly and was excited when I found this recipe. I really picked this recipe apart and made it my own. I was taking a risk but so glad I did. These were so easy. I grilled wings last night and Monday night. Oops but when you got a good thing why not enjoy it?! I bought these organic chicken wings from Costco last weekend, and I’ll probably be picking up more tomorrow.  On Monday night, I let the chicken wings marinate for about an hour, and yesterday I let them marinate all day while I was at work. They were even better last night.

I talked about this product on my Instagram story, but for those of you that don’t know, Tessemae’s dressings, marinades and spreads are all Whole 30 approved. We used her Organic Creamy Ranch with the grilled wings, and it was delicious. We are already on our second bottle of ketchup by Tessemae’s as well (I blame this on Eric). I am interested to try their BBQ Sauce, but I haven’t been able to find it in store, and it is sold out online. By the way, Publix and Whole Foods have these products in the refrigerated area by the produce.

Ingredients
1 ½ lbs chicken wings
1/3 cup coconut aminos
2 ½ tbsp Fish Sauce
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
½ Lime juice
1 tsp pepper

Instructions
  • Place all ingredients in Ziploc bag.
  • Place chicken wings in bag. Make sure all wings are coated. Marinate for 4-8 hours flipping bag ever so often.
  • Preheat grill.
  • Cook for 10 -12 minutes flipping wings. I cooked Eric’s longer since he likes them crispy.

Happy Eating! 
Original Recipe- Crispy Chicken Wings

Comments

Popular Posts