Chicken Cheese Ball

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Eric was off all weekend; these don’t come often, so when they do, we try to soak up time with family and friends.  I think we ate out for every meal this weekend. It was a nice break from cooking, but I am ready to get back into the swing of things and start eating healthier.

A couple of weeks ago, we went over to a friend’s house, and I brought this appetizer. I mean, it is my golden rule to never go over to someone’s house empty-handed. This is one of my go to appetizer recipes—simple, delicious, and filling. My mom always made this growing up, and so the tradition continues. I topped this with some fresh south Georgia pecans thanks to my mother in-law. You can actually leave the pecans off if you want, but it gives the dish a good presentation and taste. I have paired this with Ritz Crackers, but I have also done Triscuits and or Wheat Thins.

Ingredients
½ packet of Buttermilk Ranch Packet
1 can of chicken
8 oz. of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
Pecans (optional)

Instructions
  • Soften cream cheese to room temperature.
  • In medium bowl, add in ranch, chicken, and cream cheese. Mix well until blended.
  • Mold into a ball and refrigerate for about an hour.
  • Before serving, top with chopped pecans. 

Happy Eating!

Comments

Popular Posts